Saturday 2 July 2011

Camberwell Green Farmers Market July 2nd 2011

Today I was at Camberwell Greeen Market selling my jewels. 
The sun was shining and it turned out to be a great day.  There were lots of fresh food on sale at the farmers market and it was a great opportunity to promote and sell my jewellery.

I had a bit of a crazy moment when a bee decided to fly down my dress, I was so surprised at how calm I remained during the episode.  My neighbour Barbara was kind enough to shied me with her scarf whist I disrobed in the middle of the park to get the little bugger out.  
Trust me to pick to wear a dress without a zip- however the little fellow flew out without stinging me which was great and we all had a giggle.

The rest of the day was great, I met a lovely young girl who came and bought some of my jewellery when I was there last month.  As she spotted me today and got her dad to buy her one of my Made With Love Pearl necklaces which she wore straight away which put a smile on my face :)

So I am looking forward to the next event which will be on Saturday the 23rd of July. 
This one is set to be huge, estimated to have approx. 2000+ visitors so I better get to work lol!
They are putting on a special event to celebrate 1 year to go until the olympics, they are putting on live music, events for the kids and even a running track.  

For more info check out: Urban Farmers Market






No comments:

Post a Comment