Wednesday 18 April 2012

Fairytale Collection

After a successful succession of fairs and events last year I have updated my Fairytale collection to include all of my best sellers.  Each piece has been designed so that you can mix and match each accessory with your wardrobe.


One of my favourites are the REMI earrings and JESSICA ring which goes together beautifully and will dress up those summer outfits.
JESSICA RING

REMI EARRINGS
The popular SKULL bracelets have been extended to include a semi-precious range which I love to pile up for everyday wear.




The pretty MADE WITH LOVE bracelets have also been extended to include a semi-precious range to include, Black Onyx, Howlite, Tiger Eye and Hematite.


MADE WITH LOVE BRACELETS


The new range include lots of charms, crystals and stones that will add a touch of magic to your jewellery box.

Each item is available to buy online at www.elishafrancis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment