Friday 29 June 2012

Emma Stone - Black Jewellery

As a huge Spiderman fan I wanted to check out what Emma Stone the leading lady was wearing at the Premieres in London, Paris and Rome.  She stepped out in style in three different Black Outfits, clarifying that you will always look Glamourous and Amazing in Black!

 Emma Stone at the Spiderman Premiers in London, Paris and Rome

My jewellery collections feature a lot of Black Gemstones and Crystals as they are easy to wear,  never go out of style making them timeless classics for your jewellery box.

I have chosen three fabulous dresses from the High Street that I think would look great with pieces from my Princess Collection.



Parisian Princess...

Ted Baker: Telago- Lace Embroidered Dress £449

To complete this outfit I would accessorise the dress with my NINA earrings and VERA Bracelet both made from black onyx and diamante beads, adding a hint of sparkle to your look.

NINA EARRINGS

Usually £20 now £16 *While Stocks Last

BLOG EXCLUSIVE- 20% DISCOUNT

NINA EARRINGS


VERA BRACELET

Usually £50 now £40 *While Stocks Last

BLOG EXCLUSIVE- 20% DISCOUNT

VERA BRACELET
 


The next dress is a full-length gown by All Saints, the neckline allows for a simple necklace so I have paired it up with my ELEANOR necklace and bracelet, both made from black onyx.



Grecian Goddess...

All Saints: Heather Maxi Dress was £395 now 276.00
ELEANOR NECKLACE

Usually £90 now £72 *While Stocks Last

BLOG EXCLUSIVE- 20% DISCOUNT 

ELEANOR NECKLACE

ELEANOR BRACELET (6mm)


Usually £35 now £28 *While Stocks Last

BLOG EXCLUSIVE- 20% DISCOUNT

ELEANOR BRACELET
 




This last dress is a brilliant find coming in under £30, so I've gone with my OLIVIA earrings which are like shimmering spider webs and my PRINCESS ZENA bracelet to complete the look. These pieces both feature black swarovski crystals.


Sultry Señorita...

River Island: Black Lace Bodycon Dress £28


OLIVIA EARRINGS
Usually £30 now £24 *While Stocks Last

BLOG EXCLUSIVE- 20% DISCOUNT

OLIVIA EARRINGS


PRINCESS ZENA BRACELET

Usually £60 now £48 *While Stocks Last

BLOG EXCLUSIVE- 20% DISCOUNT

PRINCESS ZENA BRACELET
 

To view the entire Princess Collection click here

No comments:

Post a Comment